Grievances Redressal Cell
The Grievance Redressal Cell (GRC) aims to look into the complaints lodged by any student and redress it as per requirement. The students can state their grievance regarding any academic and non- academic matter
within the campus through the online and grievance/ suggestion box. The institution aims at solving the grievances of the students within stipulated academic and non- academic matter within the campus through the
online and grievance/ suggestion box. The institution aims at solving the grievances of the students within stipulated time.
Mechanism of the GRC
- Grievance redressal cell (GRC) shall consider only individual grievances of specific nature of students and staff.
- The GRC shall not consider any grievance of general applicability or of collective nature of raised collectively by more than one employee/student.
- Post receipt of the complaint/application the committee will decide on the merit of case regarding scope of further discussion investigation and act promptly.
- The GRC may mediate between complainant and defendant against who the complaint has been made, it required.
- GRC shall consider redressing of grievances within a reasonable time.
- The cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and seek guidance from the higher authorities if required.