IQAC Goals & Objectives
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) at RVS Institute of Management Studies is started from 3rd September 2021. The IQAC composition is as per the NAAC guidelines
If we link above guidelines it should go this below link
- To establish an effective quality system in RVSIMS for enabling conscious, consistent, manifold improvement in academics and administrative quality.
- To develop a culture of quality in the RVSIMS for moulding competent management graduates with social conscience.
- Establishing and implementing quality benchmarks or guidelines for the institution’s numerous academic and administrative tasks.
- Promoting Faculty Development for enhancing the knowledge skills of the faculty members to embrace the necessary interactive teaching and learning processes, as well as the construction of a learner-centric atmosphere supportive of quality education.
- Organize for Student, Teacher, Alumni, Employer and Parent feedback on institutional processes that affect quality.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of Higher Education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality enhancement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development of quality culture in the institution.
- Preparation Self Study Report (SSR) as per the NAAC guidelines and parameters, to be submitted to NAAC.