Student Centric Methods
The students of RVS IMS experience a variety of student-centric learning methodologies like experimental learning, participative learning and problem-solving. ICT tools are extensively used as all the classrooms are enabled with smart boards.
Learning through experience gives the students a better understanding and makes learning very interesting and meaningful. Hands-on approach to learning is facilitated in RVS IMS as below
- Guest lecture by eminent industry experts are arranged to facilitate students to acquire practical knowledge and to keep them updated on current trends.
- Industrial visit and Internship are organized for students to gain exposure on industry practices.
- Out bond trainings are conducted to enhance their assertiveness, adaptability, decision making skills and confidence.
- Flip class room activities are exercised, where students are sent to various business organizations with specific objectives to understand the nuances of business.
- Students are encouraged to participate in various curricular and co-curricular activities for holistic development.
Participatory learning is where learners are involved actively in the learning process. Collaborative learning happens everywhere in RVS Institute of Management Studies both inside and outside the class room.
Problem Solving Methodologies
- Students are formed into groups and various activities are conducted such as group discussion, role plays, debates, team presentation, panel discussions, quizzes and so on.
- Apart from this value-added courses and workshops conducted facilitate collaborative learning.
To effectively manage and run a successful organization, problem-solving skills are highly essential. So the following noteworthy problem solving methodologies are exercised in RVSIMS.
- Tutorial classes form part of the courses delivery to inculcate problem solving skills among students.
- Case studies are also a part of the curriculum that enhances problem solving ability of students.
- Students undertake industry projects which enriches their problem solving capacity.
- Aptitude training programs are conducted by our career guidance cell to improve the problem solving skills of our students.
- CMA Student Chapter contests like Best Manager Business Plan contests enlarge the problem solving skills of students.
Students are encouraged to take up multi disciplinary coerces in SWAYAM portal, Course era, Edx and so on, to promote self learning, facilitating life long learning.
Digital library, DELNET facility and availability of WiFi connectivity provides seamless interaction and learning even after college hours.