Women Empowerment Cell aims to empower the girl students, develop the inborn talents and leadership qualities of the girl students, enhance their understanding of issues related to women, address the practical issues related to the welfare, enable equal opportunities and to make the college campus a safe place for girl students.
- To encourage, inspire and empower women to bring out their capabilities and propagate the importance of women's role in our society.
- To create awareness of their rights and duties.
- To achieve gender equity in the institution and society.
- To provide a platform for women to share their experiences and views regarding their status in the society.
- To facilitate women’s empowerment through guest lectures, seminars, awareness programs and other welfare activities.
- To organise a number of training, skill acquisition programs, cultural activities, competitions and creative exhibitions for the women students.
Women Empowerment Cell Members
|Dr. PV Prabha
|Dr. Nirubarani J
|Mrs. Shalini D
|Ms. Ramya Krishna G
|Anu Sangavi A
|Rakshita Durga.M M
Commemorative Days Events and Festivals